If you are in need of technology for the 2020-2021 school year please fill out this form. You will then be able to pick it up at the Competition Gym at Woodrow Wilson on September 2nd, between 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM. You will be able to pick up a Chromebook and charger on site and sign-up for a hot spot if necessary.
If you did not choose to take one in the spring or have a broken Chromebook, you may pick one up as well. If the Chromebook is broken you may pay for your own repairs or pay the replacement fee of $243.25 (cash or check).
You must be enrolled for the 2020-2021 school year to receive a Chromebook. If you have not already done so, there will be staff available on the 2nd to help you complete this process before receiving a Chromebook. Please see the school website to see what documentation is required for enrollment.
- All temperatures will be checked.
- All participants must wear a mask. Please stay 6 feet apart from other families by staying on the set path.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms you must stay away. Send an email to Mr. Meaker at email@example.com and we can coordinate how we can work with you.
- Once you have completed the stations, please leave the campus for others to be able to arrive and minimize people on campus.
- Park in staff parking lot (Map)
- Line up outside gym doors on blue X’s
- Enroll (if necessary)
- Pick up Chromebook
- Sign up for hotspot (if necessary)
Click on events below to view details
- Wednesday, September 23
- Monday, September 28
- Tuesday, September 29
- Wednesday, September 30
*Dates subject to change.
Subscribe to calendars for automatic updates.
Your logo could be here! Contact our Community Chair to be a sponsor today.